The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

People without profile pics are probably just new or don’t use flowlab much. But yeah now that I think about it kinda makes sense…

8 Likes

Beat the imp shrine. Which do you think is better, ror or dead cells?

1 Like

ror for sure, dead cells is great but it doesn’t compare to ror2

2 Likes

loader is my favorite character

1 Like

That’s exactly how I feel. Dead cells feels like an amazing roguelite, RoR2 feels like a piece of art.

2 Likes

I am a bandit lover for sure, but after 500 hours I just love all the unique playstyles each survivor has to offer. Funnily enough, the only style I don’t understand is loader. I’m currently working on eclipse 3, what about you?

1 Like

i just played the game for like 45 hours and then sorta stopped.

1 Like

It’s a game that I often take breaks from but never cease returning to.

1 Like

I really enjoy seeing a non PFP user, because that means they’re both new and participating in the community. I’m more suspicious of people who already have pfps when they join, as it usually means an alt account.

6 Likes

Makes sense, I guess I’m more suspicious of people without pics and are incredibly annoying

4 Likes

That’s what we were trying to tell you before I made you your pfp

5 Likes

When I entered the forums I already had a pfp.

5 Likes

Gasp, it’s a Grazer Alt, you infiltrated our ranks to see how we act from the inside. :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

I know, but back then, the thing that was stopping me from getting a profile pic was the fact that Flowlab was blocked, anyone remember that?

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember that.

2 Likes

I wish lol.

2 Likes

Actually nvm I think I’ll make a ant colony game instead.

2 Likes

Me too. I had a Halo Reach Haunted helmet picture back then, because I liked Halo and it was just like Gamougg, a skeleton with a cool space helmet.

1 Like

We just had the fireworks for July 4th today. They were really cool. Do you guys have fireworks soon?

3 Likes

huh what is on 4th of july?

4 Likes