The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 3

It is the day that the America declared Independance from Britain. So it is an American holiday.

4 Likes

It is a day we celebrate in the beginnings of freedom, with free economy, the right to self defense, and self government. 'Murica!

3 Likes
3 Likes

OMG I JUST GOT TO THE KINGā€™S CASTLE IN DEAD CELLS WITH AN EXTREMELY BROKEN BUILD(Throwable Objects+Baseball Bat) AND I GOT KILLED BY ONE OF THOSE STUPID ELITE SPIKY DUDES BECAUSE I DIDNā€™T NOTICE THAT IT HAD TURNED AND BECAUSE OF X2 DAMAGE IT INSTAKILLED ME, I HAD GONE NO HIT THE ENTIRE LEVEL, this is the most bs death iā€™ve ever had in dead cells

7 Likes

Good job, no idea what 90% of that means, but a broken build is always good

3 Likes

basically the spiky dudes have spikes on their back and if you hit their back you get damaged instead of the enemy, i was doing a lot of damage

5 Likes

Iā€™m considering requesting more badges/achievements for the server with bigger numbers. For example, I currently have had 13.2 thousand people like my posts, but I still have the same badge as people with 500 likes.

5 Likes

Well I personally donā€™t think itā€™s necessary. Itā€™s a cool addition and feature on the forums that makes it feel more worthwhile, but the main objective is growing together as a community in terms of game development.

Sure, it shows seniority among the older veterans of the forums, but I donā€™t see it being a necessity.

6 Likes

Yessir, proud to be American

2 Likes

How many boss stem cells do you have? I beat the whole game, every ending, every mutation, every weapon, all five boss stem cells, every level, half of all of the skins.

2 Likes

my family is way too poor to buy fireworks, we just usually watch them from our garage 4th of july night

2 Likes

I havenā€™t beaten the game yet. This was my first time ever getting this far.

2 Likes

I have 0 boss stem cells, do you get them from nohitting bosses?

1 Like

Poor people that still like big boom gang

1 Like

I canā€™t tell if that message is discussing dead cells, engineering, or medical

3 Likes

I agree. Itā€™s neither necessary nor a priority, but it would be a ton of fun going for that 50+ liked post or 1,000 likes total benchmark. It would encourage constant and consistent community engagement.

1 Like
1 Like

bro how did this happen :skull:
i thought system was controlled by grazer

1 Like

We also just watched the townā€™s fireworks from a friendā€™s house. Weā€™ve never done fireworks on our own.

my honest reaction

1 Like