The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Agreeable. I don’t know what version you mainly play Java or Bedrock but you could always search for mods on Forge for Java mods or look at MCPEDL or MCADDONS for bedrock mods.

3 Likes

If it was like that, such as a horse armor tiers, then I think it would work pretty good. I at least hope the wolf armor will be in tiers like iron, gold and diamond, but with a armadillo husk, it’ll probably just be a single tier.

3 Likes

I play on Java.

I’ve played with mods before and a dragon ball Z mod with some friends, but they messed up the leveling system and became literal gods in survival so I gave up.

3 Likes

Oh, I play on Bedrock. I had played Java sometimes but can’t seem to switch fully on. If you’re a fan of any exploration games like Legend Of Zelda or Pikmin (According to my researches you might not mostly be a fan of Pikmin) there’s a lot of mods focusing on that stuff.

Those types of mods might as well be my favorite because I like seeing my favorite survival game fused with Pikmin (or other exploration games).

Another thing about mods you could look at are ones that add in new mobs. These mods seem pretty exciting to me since I love seeing new enemies to fight with new abilities. Especially… Bosses. New bosses from mods add in excitement to Minecraft a ton. Since you are a java player I highly suggest Modular Bosses as there is a lot of bosses to choose from and all are exciting to battle.

Nevermind, apparently the amazing Modular Bosses mod was discontinued.

3 Likes

I’m voting based upon what features are oldest and least improved upon. The aquatic zones are much, much more developed Than the savannahs, which haven’t been modified within an update since release. Building is constantly being upgraded and, at least in my opinion, overfocused upon, so I don’t particularly feel any obligation to vote for even more building improvements. The main point is that pets have not been added to since the jungle update nearly ten years ago, and dogs haven’t been since release. Plus, penguins would just improve… boats. In essence, you’re already missing half the game if you don’t build near an ocean, and the land could use some freshening up.

Honestly though, I agree with CaptainSparklez (yes I know I’m old) in his belief that the game would just be objectively better if all three were added.

3 Likes
Contest for new skin

Whoever gets the highest amount of money gets a new skin

More people will see this here

OFF TOPIC LOL, im new here

3 Likes

Hello welcome to flowlab.

ManiacPumpkin is no longer the most maniacal pumpkin

01657550-a

2 Likes

pumpkin posting commence

2 Likes

bro i love this sprite sm

(Copper rank cone)

3 Likes

HOLY HE\L!!! THE GARAGE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL! TRY NOW AND SEND YOUR PAINT COMBOS!

1 Like

There are custom pieces for each rank, they will be locked soon when I implement the rank system, so try them on while they’re still here
Copper rank has a steampunk set, Steel rank is a reference to the original game, and Gold rank is just really shiny lol

1 Like

fr*nch rocket

2 Likes

I ■■■■■■■ LOVE THIS

2 Likes

LOL

Same, I think the copper set is the best lol

1 Like

wait how did you get it to look like that

2 Likes

i can only paint the rocket, not have it have any texture

2 Likes