The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Wassup DW? How have you been?

2 Likes

Well before I took a 2 day break from the forums or maybe longer I don’t remember the exact time but when I checked up on your OG account it said you were banned.

2 Likes

good i have limited posts cause new alt, so ill just have to edit this post

2 Likes

I rewatched them and they are still messed up as ever.

2 Likes

WOHOO!!! WELCOME BACK MAN!! It’s been too long DW.

I’ve finished the first level of the Vironia Campaign, I made Virus Apocalypse, and I’m re-making Vehicle Battlefield.

I’m good, how about you?

And now I’m working on a new game (actually a remake to the first game I made when I got indie for the first time)
It’s right here

3 Likes

thank you! im gad to here your game has been working out!
is pug and arrty still active?

great!

(i have been banned three times but i have changed since then)

good to hear! (im not suprised pug is a bri’ish tea drinka)

nah, were talking bout paisely, he used to go by puginarug so i always called him pug for short
also im pretty sure i saw @ManiacPumpkin was typing

3 Likes

Glad to hear it!

Yeah, since Pug lives in Europe, he’s probably sleeping. Arrty just posted earlier.

1 Like

Wait pug as in PaiselyPug? or a different pug I haven’t encountered yet? if it is the pug I know then I guess The More You Know. :rainbow: :star:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he lives in Europe.

2 Likes

Use this

4 Likes

Yup, I knew this. :+1:

4 Likes

@JR01 i know you are VERY busy and i know this is ALOT to ask, but could you unban my og account? (by that i mean @DWgamemaster)

1 Like

Also, I made my first example! Flowlab Game Creator - Ember's examples

1 Like

thats wonderful! allow me to check it out, also would you like to help with our overhaul on RED IFERNO?

2 Likes

What overhaul? Whatever it is, I’m still in the team, so it’ll always be a yes, Director.

1 Like

sorry about the late reply, but i wish to over the graphics of red inferno to something similar to that of HOTLINE MIAMI

2 Likes

I kind of disagree. While she is inevitably 20-or-so, she doesn’t need to sound like a stereotypical mother. A high voice is JUST FINE, I’m just giving an age range along with a personality so they know what to expect out of this character’s dialogue.

2 Likes

sup! hey @extrez would you want to help with a top down shooter of mine?

2 Likes

XD. Stereotypical mother huh? LOL.

1 Like