The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Who knows, maybe electric cars aren’t as good as they seem?

5 Likes

Well, the batteries are spontaneously combusting. My grandpa showed me a video of an entire lot of new teslas exploding because of the batteries in them.

They may seem green by themselves, but given the context, such as the manufacturing and mining of resources to create the batteries, they aren’t any better than gasoline cars.

I do believe diesel is probably the worst, every truck I see just blows dark smoke out of their exhaust and definitely doesn’t seem healthy.

6 Likes

Yea I heard about that, pretty risky business if you ask me.

3 Likes

Yeah, we’ll have to wait 'till 2026 for the solid-state batteries. I’m pretty sure they won’t have zinc. AND 600 miles of range, with only 20-something minutes of charging! But the world will have to survive 2 more years for that…

1 Like

30 minutes until Vehicle Battlefield 2 is released!!! Happy new years, by the way.

1 Like

I had to do a full systemic research on them for a debate team (basically mock trial but a tiny bit less formal) and the emissions used to craft the batteries alone is more than a gasoline car running for its entire lifetime. Then again, Tesla could potentially be the only exception to that, as they make their batteries in America. I am unsure of them.

3 Likes

Yep, zinc mining isn’t the best for the air.

They’re self-independent. They make their own batteries, steel, and just about everything else, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have to mine zinc.

Also, did you hear a new model 2 is coing out that’s only $25K?! (Or so Elon says).

1 Like

@JUSTPLAINOP they use coal to power their car production facilities in China, which is where all other brands purchase their batteries.

4 Likes

good morning everyone I hope you had a good new year

4 Likes

Adam were you serious when you said you can’t flowlab anymore?

2 Likes

What do you think

…Yes?

1 Like

ok then keep going with that thought

1 Like

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: All Peashooter Pvzgw2 ... This isnt mine because i dont have my ps4 but i have most of these in pvz gw2

4 Likes

I’m thinking of making a flowjam game with the PICO16 pallete, and I’m not sure if I should use outlines or keep it without an outline. What do you guys think??
lil wizard guy outline or no

• Outline
  • No Outline
0 voters
4 Likes

New Piskel (9)

2 Likes
9 Likes

my file corrupted
New Piskel (10)

1 Like

he looks like the rival that only uses tail wag for all of his turns