The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

here’s another one I made, it’s playstyle is to rushdown with dual machine guns, and poke with missiles from a distance.

man late PS2 games just looked so good

3 Likes

When you purchase a Minecraft account directly from Microsoft, you get access to both Java and bedrock.

2 Likes

What is the hardest badge to earn? (I’m just asking and not looking for that badge)

Final mob

1 Like

Honestly this idea is hot steamy garbage

2 Likes

Okay, got your IP address, you better be watching your back…

What-

1 Like

I was literally saying the idea was bad not the mob, honestly the idea of making boats go fast is dumb since we already have dolphins who make us swim faster

2 Likes

Whoever named the phobia of long words this is evil.

4 Likes

Wait until you learn that

Aibohphobia

is the fear of palindromes.

4 Likes

I’m going to save that. That’s a great fact.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Does this have something to do with my school? Or is it an actual glitch? Because when I’m at home Flowlab gets unblocked on my school laptop, but I didn’t know some images on some behaviors wouldn’t show up for me.

3 Likes

I used to have some visual bugs where they temporarily disappear for me too, but I think it was mostly due to poor internet.

I know when I had my school computer, it blocked a lot of stuff during school hours, but I don’t remember the behavior images not loading up. But then again, your school might be running on a different platform than mine did so I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Hey guys! I was able to get on (It’s VERY early).

1 Like

clown pumpkin from spirit halloween

1 Like

hasn’t happened to me before @grazer

2 Likes

Hi guys.
.^.

3 Likes

I hate Hypno (The Pokemon)

1 Like

5 Likes