The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Sup guys, How’s everyone doing?

4 Likes

I’m doing mighty fine. How about yourself? I am getting to introduce my friend to video games for the first time and we’re starting with Stardew Valley, JSAB, and Inscryption. It’s epic.

5 Likes

Stardew Valley is a great start, but JSAB might be too chaotic for someone who’s never played video games before.

Minecraft can also be a solid entry game, especially in peaceful or creative mode.

Games with low or no risks in general are best, since someone new to gaming doesn’t have the skills or context that most game ask of you as a baseline.

4 Likes

I just defeated Emperor Bulbax in Pikmin 2 and Louie and Olimar were on such. low. HEALTH. But I still managed to defeat it.

7 Likes

We just beat JSAB in two days.

3 Likes

I forgot I bought Inscryption. I only played it a couple times and never finished since I already watched markiplier play the entire game so it’s not the same.

There was some funny combos I wanted to try.

4 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin he didn’t even scratch the surface of that game. Get it

4 Likes

Minecraft is also 3d and is not splitscreen, so it would be a hassle to do and explain. I did consider it but probably not yet.

2 Likes

I know minecraft PS3 edition is splitscreen and maybe other consoles, but that’s about it.

I don’t know any starting games for beginners. I can’t even remember the first games I ever played, but I do remember playing on a Wii and ps2, probably my earliest consoles, aside from cracked Minecraft on my old school computer.

4 Likes

All console Minecraft versions are splitscreen. Confirmed as I have played it with two player local multiplayer splitscreen on both PS3 and Xbox One.

4 Likes

I am not joking, they actually put the metal pipe falling sound in the latest season of Power Rangers

1 Like

5 Likes

Somehow I got this…
I wasn’t even trying to achieve this

8 Likes

I only have a pc, I’m a broke college student lol

1 Like

If you guys are planning to play Minecraft here are some Minecraft facts

4 Likes

I’m doing well. I lost all of my matches at yesterday’s tournament though. Next time, I’m just going to choke them, first thing.

I was there from 8AM to 8PM.

1 Like

I found this channel on my FY page

5 Likes

I just got undertale and I’m about to play it for the first time. I am almost 100% spoiler free.

4 Likes

It’s an amazing game and I will say there are multiple endings, but I forgot how many. I’m currently playing through it myself, but I resumed halo MCC.

6 Likes

3 Likes