The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

This is from the DND expansion thingy for bedrock right?

3 Likes

Cause Mimics are originally from DND.

1 Like

I have no mods installed at the moment. Is this a new Minecraft update or not?

Not sure how bedrock works, but you could have a texture pack enabled. Like what Pug said, there could have been an expansion pack that you may have accidentally enabled.

I know on PS3, it also had expansion packs, but they generally were just texture packs, and they also included a custom map around the new textures.

2 Likes

Expansion packs are still in newer versions of Bedrock; I have the Halo one and my sister has Star Wars. Theyā€™re even more prevalent (widespread in a specific time or place) now more than ever because of the proliferation (rapid increase in numbers) of the Minecraft marketplace. If you buy certain editions of Minecraft Bedrock, they even give you some of these for free (such as the Greek Mythology Mashup Pack and Plastic Texture Pack).

2 Likes

3 Likes

sandwch :drooling_face:

1 Like

By this definition a hot dog IS a sandwich. (Also a chicken wing is technically a sandwich but I disagree strongly with that statement)

1 Like

It depends on how you look at it.

I consider a sub and a sandwich two different food choices since a sandwich typically requires to separate pieces of bread with the ingredients in between while a sub is a single loaf that is cut halfway across the center to open up like a sandwich but instead of it being slices of bread, itā€™s basically a entire mini loaf of bread cut down the middle, but still one piece.

Also fried or breaded chicken isnā€™t a sandwich because itā€™s bread crumbs and egg wash that causes the outside breading, not two slices of bread.

3 Likes
Meme

Your faceā€¦ what Iā€™m telling the truth.

2 Likes

my reaction to that information:
pedro-pascal-mandalorian

big image

Pedro Pascal Mandalorian GIF - Pedro Pascal Mandalorian Laugh GIFs

1 Like

pedro-asscal-mandalorian

Yoink my gif now.

2 Likes

Wait. I was just told by someone on the internet that if you use light mode youā€™re a
non-living inhumane creature that was brought upon the lands of Earth by the devil himself and has no reason to exist except cause chaos around the universe.

So does this mean Iā€™m inhumane? I never knew this. I thought everyone uses light-mode. I use light-mode for every app, or website I have a registered account in. Dark mode in my opinion is disgusting. It makes me fall asleep when using my devices during night-time.

6 Likes

I only use dark mode for discord, and on my phone, it changes depending on the time. Donā€™t your eyes burn in the night?

2 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the point.

I even added a schedule to change my screen to warm so Iā€™m not exposed to blue light as much, which can cause you to stay awake longer.
Itā€™s not a good habit to get into.

4 Likes

I use dark mode for any website that supports it because I find it easier to read text.
Even on google docs, I have to set the page to 150% to read it correctly. Then again I use like size 11 font with a text font thatā€™s smaller than others.
I think google docs has a dark mode, but I donā€™t use it since I highlight text and do a lot of graphic designing for the documents so using the dark mode messes up a lot of the format.

4 Likes

I use dark mode on everything. Mainly cause my eyeballs burn if I donā€™t.

1 Like

I have too it was harder than making a 3D game.