• Stick fight: The Game
  • Phasmophobia
  • PICO PARK
  • Just Shapes and Beats

0 voters

4 Likes

I do not have Steam currently

1 Like

free games sale games gaming games, its all games!

Only one, lol.

1 Like

The only one I have currently is Terraria. I wouldnā€™t oppose getting ahold of a game if itā€™s $10 or less, but I want to make sure we all plan to play before I buy a party game.

3 Likes

My favorite game that I downloaded 3 days ago is PICO PARK.

2 Likes

WHY?!

How do I fix this? The sprite is large enough to attach normally!

I also have UNO, Donā€™t Starve Together, Escape the backrooms, Gang Beasts, Hand Simulator, In Silence, Raft, Retail Royal (Which is free), Rounds, and Shellshock live.

Retail Royal would be fun since Itā€™s like an infinite Ikea game, but its a battle royal.

5 Likes

Oh, gang beasts is on steam?

2 Likes

The best games for longevity are Phasmo, Risk of Rain, and Spiderheck.

2 Likes

I forgot I had Donā€™t Starve! I have only 90 minutes in it lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I got it many years ago and I stopped playing it because my Macbook couldnā€™t run it, but now that I got a PC, I would be down for some.

4 Likes

I have it on my Xbox 1, itā€™s quite satisfying.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never played it, lol.

I got two copies for 99 cents back during a superb deal so I gave my friend the other copy, but I donā€™t think neither of us have touched it.

2 Likes

Also here is my friend code on Steam, I would send a quick invite, but it can only be used by one person per link.

3 Likes

You legit have to submit a picture of yourself, plus your drivers license just to verify if youā€™re over 18 in roblox, lol.

3 Likes

Bad.

Good.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not giving them none of my information, lol.

Plus, all of the 17+ games are just hangouts and role plays. Not gonna ask what kind of interesting content is played on some of them, but Iā€™m just gonna stick with my tycoons and shooters.

4 Likes

My dad doesnā€™t have a drivers licenseā€¦ so he canā€™t verify as ā€œover 18ā€

1 Like

Well, it requires any form of government issued ID, so passports, etc. I just said driverā€™s license instead of listing out everything. Since itā€™s one of the most common sources of ID.

3 Likes