The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

I’m doing normal.

Ah.

I found that my Bio header was a cheesy rhyme, so I changed it.

1 Like

Rhyme???

G1 toy optimus prime:

What do you think? @ManiacPumpkin @John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

Accurate and nice! Looks just like the heroic Autobot leader. My only recommendation would be to stick to one color palette, though I don’t know what you’re doing with the game’s art [and colors] so I don’t know if that’s as important in this case.

I find that custom colors look best when you take the palette color right before or after the color you wanna make, then paste that color into a color picker outside of Flowlab, such as the one on Google when you search “color picker” or the one on Canva.com (for example if you have yellow and wanna go darker, paste that yellow into the color picker and shift the hue slightly towards orange, then make it darker by going a bit downward and then adjust 'till it looks good to you).

Thanks.

No thanks.

1 Like

What the freak is wrong with talking about Pikmin, adam?

2 Likes

Unless you’re talking about the shading, it doesn’t makes any sense. Since literally every G1 Transformer character has the brightest spectrum of colors and designs, basing them on a pallet would defeat the purpose.

1 Like

Also, I just got done with a 10 hour shift and my hand is so dry that the skin keeps splitting. I have so many tears across my knuckles that burn even when I wash it. I have a picture that I probably won’t show, since it’s probably disturbing, but I live with it daily.
Good thing I have skin issues I guess.

3 Likes

Also it was 128, the game was called Super Mario 128.
Since we had Super Mario 64, and 64*2=128.

:nerd_face:

Also I was just explaining JUSTPLAINOP the backstory of Pikmin 1.

I don’t know how else to phrase this but I totally get it and I agree with you. (though G2 is way brighter I gotta say)

I’m doing G1.

1 Like

That’s why I never got into the G2 universe. It had so much pop and even brighter colors that kind of ruins the concept of “Robots in disguise”. I don’t know a lot of the G2 story or if there is a reason behind their bright colors. Like when the shattered glass mainline had figured that were repaints of the Earthrise series. I thought it was just another weak attempt at marketing, but it was just from some content that I can’t remember if it was a show or just some forgotten lore, I didn’t follow up on it.

2 Likes

where is this from? ive been wanting to make a flowlab card game for a while now

1 Like

its been realy buggy and has crashed 3 times already

1 Like

If my printer had color, I could probably print copies. I have the card stock and the corner punch for making tcg cards, but I never got around to making any.

2 Likes

would you want to collab on the flowlab card game?

It’s not JUSTPLAINOP’s card game. It’s someone elses, JUSTPLAINOP is just helping on art I think.

2 Likes

I’d be down for one, but I’ve been working a lot so not sure when I’d have time.

1 Like