jack, is not to modern, but jack is just a bad*ss name
bro is gonna have some MAJOR back issues
Whyy?
i am feeling nostagia and cringe all at the same time
(12) Lemon Demon - Atomic Copper Claw - YouTube
this ones a certified banger
Greek mythology my guy
atlas in greek myths was a titan who had to hold up either the sky or the world for the rest of enternity
I knew that, but I questioned why his back would hurt. I’m not sure being in Greek mythology makes his back hurt.
Oh.
Now I see what you mean.
(9) Sympathy for the Monster - YouTube this video is a banger

@Blargh64 David is joining and naming himself deadly sun
I had to cut the og sound bc me and my friend were talking during recording so the music is annoying
David was a shepherd boy who grew up to be a king of God’s people. In this story, David, the young shepherd boy whom Samuel [PIXELPIZZA REFERENCE IN THE BIBLE?!???!?] had recently anointed as king, is brought to Saul [BETTER CALL SAUL REFERENCE IN THE BIBLE?!?!??!?] . Saul needs David to play the lyre so that he will feel better. Much to everyone’s surprise, David goes to battle against Goliath.
I guess the parts people flagged the post for were me calling my humor autistic which I guess they perceived as an insult to autistic people (I myself am autistic) and the other part was the thing with my humor only making sense to a few other ‘‘degenerates’’ which I kinda understand? My main takeaway from this is essentially just what extrez said about the community being full of little kids (no offense to them)
no he is a friend of ours…
hello people of the forums, I am currently sick at the moment and I am in a pretty sour mood because
- I got sick on A WEEKEND OF ALL TIME
- This weekend my brother is at work so I was able to play on it before this happened
- I litterly just got up and it’s 1:44 for me
i hope you get better
thanks
I hope you are well soon.