The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

enable behavior disabling its own physics but a message gets sent to it when you press the switch and a mailbox enables the platform again, allowing the crate to collide with it

3 Likes

You could either make it spawn an object on top of itself on collision, make custom physics, or use coordinate calculation.

1 Like
2 Likes

yess… the best song to chase humans with… (i am the jester)

you’re welcome :smiling_face:

griddys secretly

1 Like

I can’t wait tomorrow for the Flowjam. Something that’s seriously just plain deadly is about to occur.

3 Likes

Is that Lethal Company you’re watching?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Guys i have to inform that I have quit flowlab and flowlab community i will be posting sometimes but not that much Farwell

1 Like

I honestly can’t tell if your posts are jokes or not anymore.

5 Likes

Yep. Infinitely better than the yipee mod.

6 Likes
1 Like

Havent been on in a while, what did i miss?

1 Like

FLOWJAM.

That’s what’s happening.
The theme is “Unintended Consequences”.

3 Likes

Hehrhrgrh i can makr a troll rage game…

(Or i could release red inferno :flushed:)

Go ahead. I’ve been wanting to see what it was since I first saw you talk about it.

2 Likes

I need a Indie I can Dev-Team with, I don’t want the prize so the Indie can have It.

1 Like

When it arrived it turns out I got scammed, the figure is MUCH smaller then it was supposed to be, it arrived as a MODEL KIT NOT A ACTION FIGURE, AND I FOUND OUT THAT I CAN LITERALLY BUY IT FOR 12 DOLLARS INSTEAD OF 20!!!

2 Likes

AND ITS NOT EVEN THE SAME FIGURE FROM THE PHOTOS!!!

1 Like

I do believe most Gundam figures arrive as model kits, or at least what I’ve seen. I know they make solid figures for those who don’t do models.

I don’t bother with Gundams much, I have a little figure I got for a dollar and it lights up, but isn’t articulated. Mostly since they’re from Japan (most good figures being overseas for me) and I don’t know the actual lore on it or the story behind the Gundam mechs at all. Plus I don’t like buying figures overseas unless it’s from a verified company. I don’t know of any US company that ships them so I don’t take the risk with foreign companies. I already made that mistake once on Amazon.

3 Likes