The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!!!

MY MAN IS ONLY 25 DOLLARS!!!

1 Like

Are you allowed to use AI to get ideas for a game?

2 Likes

I mean, as long it’s just an idea and not a whole game, it should be fine

2 Likes

Ooooooooof. I AGREE ITS INFURIATING!!! But Gundam figures are usually model kits and occasionally solid figures like ManiacPumpkin said. I also have only one Gundam and its one of the smallest and lowest price Gundam figures available, about 15-25 CAD. I got mine from a dollar store called Dollarama though so mine only cost me 5 dollars (and some cents for tax).

These figures are called the Gundam Infinity Series, and they are meant to be “entry level” figures for “younger fans”. I was just surprised extremely to see a Gundam at Dollarama of all places so I got one. They didn’t have RX-78-2 so I got Exia instead, which looks similar but its from a newer Gundam anime instead of the original. The packaging looks very distinct, here’s the Zaku figure’s box:

These figures have a sort of “mix & match” gimmick where they can be split into 4 large components by ball joints-- the legs, each arm, and the torso. So if you buy more than one of these, you can make a somewhat custom one. They’re about 4.5-5 inches tall and have about the same amount of articulation as an average Mario or Sonic figure of the same size and price these days, but with ball joints.

2 Likes

lol (cartoon blood warning)

Hm, I wonder what these are for :face_with_monocle:
@sup3r87

2 Likes

Ok the. Its janky as heck tho

Got bored while listening to jack staubers buttercup so i drew this comic

5 Likes

Part two, now we have a antagonist.
Only thing i dont like is how lanky our protagonist looks in the last frame

5 Likes

I know what they are lol.

2 Likes

swear warning

the slenderman

1 Like

There’s also “Gundam universe”. I don’t know if you heard of this series but they are basically just really good gundam figures, not really for adults and not really a toy but they are pretty good for younger collectors or just younger people in general.

2 Likes

Ooh cool! I just looked them up and Deathscythe looks sick. Btw I found this on amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BY9DYJ1G/ref=syn_sd_onsite_desktop_0?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aref=93E5D249D29283A419C64B264359722EEB88C9C74D2BED2343FE31E3A5BA758B&th=1

freedom link (.com):
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BY9DYJ1G/ref=syn_sd_onsite_desktop_0?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aref=93E5D249D29283A419C64B264359722EEB88C9C74D2BED2343FE31E3A5BA758B&th=1

What? Why did you link these? They’re just random knock off transformers toys?

1 Like

They look cool

1 Like

Meh, not really.

1 Like

Btw, I ordered him. THIS is the figure I wanted.

2 Likes

W toy collectible purchase

1 Like

Meh, just call it a toy honestly.

1 Like

I really like the package art.

1 Like