The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

BRO MY FREIND SAID FORTNITE IS BETTER THAN HALO AND THAT FORTNITES STORY IS BETTER :skull:

NAH HE IS GONNA REGRET THAT

2 Likes

Fortnite is ok but itā€™s story only comes up every update? I think every major update. But I do believe Halo tells its story through gameplay instead of having to wait for some major update.

6 Likes

Yup i always have those yellow rhinestone eyes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, plus the halo story has been going on for more than 15 years. And is way WAY more complex than fortnites

2 Likes

Wow canā€™t believe I forgot how many days are in a year lol.

3 Likes

I dont keep track of days, i dont use calenders, dont even kbow todays date, just know today is today

2 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER we started Flow-DND and are waiting on you, are you alive?

2 Likes

Did you all know we have almost 7500 posts here?

3 Likes

Close to part 5.

4 Likes

I will get 10000ā€¦ whatever the frack it takes

1 Like

Fortnite story is actually insanely complex, but tbf Iā€™ve never played halo

5 Likes

Yeah but I donā€™t like waiting for updates just to see a cutscene thatā€™s only one piece of the story. I want some kind of campaign thing instead because unlocking story through gameplay instead of waiting is much more fun.

4 Likes

@DWGAMEMASTER

Please stop vanishing from the flowdnd, Iā€™ve been waiting to play all day.

3 Likes

@_Gato would you want to collab on a comic?

1 Like

This is actually genius.

4 Likes

I have yet to play either. I tried Fortnite onceā€¦ It was so overloaded with crossover content I couldnā€™t find any identity in the game itself. Maybe Iā€™ll try it again sometime, that could have been a one time event.

5 Likes

not so fun fact: the 2014 fur fest gas attacker is a real person, look up furfest 2014 gas attack, and guess what, the furfest 2014 gas attacker was nerver found

1 Like

Something big is comingā€¦

1 Like

Halo also has added layers of complexity in the form of in-game lore (Halo 3 Terminals), novels, graphic novels/comics, and an awful TV show (thatā€™s exclusive to Paramount Plus of all things) if you count that. Halo 2, 3, ODST, and Reach were the peak of the gamesā€™ story IMO

3 Likes