The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

FORTNITE FESTIVAL!!! :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:LETSSSS GOOOO :100: :100: :100: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

1 Like

(i put the new 4gs on my jeep)

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen, it’s basically been a bunch of rifts that tie a bunch of characters from other universes into a single one so they can kill each other virtually in a battle Royale, which doesn’t make much sense at all, since Fortnite’s gameplay doesn’t relate to the story at all since you can have a ton of characters fighting in an open field and have very strange occurrences that aren’t canon.
Like I don’t want to see Optimus Prime 200 Pump Master Chief while Spider-Man third parties. Like this kind of content is kind of stupid. I know they’re just skins and cosmetics, but on a lore scale, it doesn’t relate to the story at all, except for what’s being told each update, to add more skins, characters (that you have to buy) and a new map and/or game modes. One thing I like about Halo is that the campaign tells a beautiful story over the span of several different games and have their own respective multiplayer.

I know for Halo, there’s an entire world building structure and much more than the games. I know there’s also a book series as well. So in terms of story, I do believe Halo owns it compared to Fortnite, from what I’ve seen and heard. I haven’t played Fortnite’s campaign, but I think it’s just some zombies game or something.

My view is definitely biased, since I’ve only played Fortnite about three times, (excluding about an hour of Lego Fortnite) and seen several videos over it, but the game has its standard gameplay, but heavily relies on luring people to buy the cosmetics and it definitely reminds me of the old Transformers gimmick by replacing older characters with new ones so there’s more stuff to buy. If Fortnite had a story based game mode (which I don’t know if they do), I would definitely equal this argument out a bit, since Fortnite definitely has some sort of story per update to help tie everything in together, such as the map resetting and changing every so often, plus including other themes, but you really only hear about it when a new update is released and nothing about it in game except for the environment.

5 Likes

using darkgpt is absolutely hilarious, it is just so negative, lmao

2 Likes

good morning worthless human beings that will all die one day and be judged by the man upstairs

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-01-03 8.21.28 AM

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m almost done building my fireteam in Halo Mega figures!

Here are some images (Don’t mind my dirty room-desk):

5 Likes

@JUSTPLAINOP why do people say your a Ai your the opposite to me

1 Like

Could you split that into proper sentences? I can’t understand what you’re trying to ask.

2 Likes

From what i gathered, his spellong, lack of slang, and innocence? A whole lot of things mushed together, and I am pretty sure its a joke

5 Likes

Unless of course, i have been fooled by the matrix…

2 Likes

Where can I buy those? They look amazing.

2 Likes

I customized them all. You can buy these Halo Figures on Amazon. Just type Halo Mega Construx Figure in the amazon search bar.

1 Like

Has anyone heard the song Business Man or the song Perception Check? Their both by the same person but I don’t remember his name.

(Both songs have swears, I would suggest trying to find the clean versions.)

3 Likes

No, I’ve never heard of either.

3 Likes

2 Likes

■■■■ YOU GRAMMERLY

Please don’t try to swear.

2 Likes

:rofl:

You should just learn how to use Grammar. Things like Grammarly don’t actually work.

Post 7.5K.

2 Likes