The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

My dad just told me this happened cause I was doing school. Haven’t seen the video though.

2 Likes

I find it’s only useful as a method of travel or to make recharging creepers for mob heads.

1 Like

Should I keep working on silent?

1 Like

Yeah, I think! It could go somewhere. At least, if you have Indie, just keep it. A long time ago, CodeAlpaca (iirc it was him) said to never delete any of your games [if you have Indie], because you might never know what you can use the code for. I once contemplated deleting my Minions fangame to make room on my [free-user] school account, but I remembered what CodeAlpaca said and decided not to.

Several months later and I’m using visual effects code I made in that game in all of my new games going forward, including the Flowjam entry. I learned a lot from that Minions code that I bundled. (also don’t you think it’s kinda despicable that my best bundle of code is tied to the Minions?)

1 Like

It really depends on what you’re aiming for or the type of update.

Older combat didn’t have cooldowns, so a sword was most preferred since you can just spam it.

Swords are good against mobs or something to quickly strike at enemies to keep them at bay, but axes are about the best, especially for pvp.

If a player uses a shield, an axe will disable the shield on the enemy upon critical hitting them and the axe does like 9 damage on a crit and I think even more based on tier.

I watched a lot of Minecraft Manhunts and in terms of pvp, an axe with sharpness does the most damage per crit against a player and I think it also increases damage against mobs as well, but it’s more powerful against other players.

Smite is used for most mobs, and bane of arthropods are for spiders and a few other ones I can’t remember I believe, but they all increase damage.

You also can’t forget the firework rocket on a crossbow. Since it does a lot of area damage. Probably equivalent to a block of tnt.

The best item to be used as a weapon would be a Minecraft with tnt or a end crystal. End crystals are hard to set up since they need obsidian to be placed, but they do the most damage. TNT with minecarts can stack and they can blow up instantly when pushed across a powered rail I believe. You can set up nasty traps with like 40 minecarts on a single rail and the second one moves and pushes the rest, it will instakill anyone in the radius.

4 Likes

on bedrock, alot of people forget about the trident and try to speed run to get netherite equipment
when a trident deals 9 damage just like a netherite sword and enchantments like impaling increase the damage by alot, but only under water or in rain. this was overlooked by alot of players and yet you can get it just by killing a few drowns

1 Like

Yeah, on MCBE, the trident is the most op weapon probably in Minecraft. Also, because tridents are easier to get on MCBE.

2 Likes

one of the only comebacks of the trident is it can be easily blocked by shields and then thrown back. I hate shield users.

1 Like

Shields are overpowered

1 Like

You hate people being able to block other’s attacks?

1 Like

yes, minecraft wasn’t ever known for blocking with exeption to the sword taking less damage when hit. but it seems so alien and not fair when you try to deliver a blow and get easily blocked. Another unfair thing about them is they can block explosions without even taking damage

I have a question:
How come you can use proper grammar and your main account cannot?

2 Likes

This is an AI. Adam told me he’s just asking ChatGPT questions that people will ask him on his AI account and use ChatGPT’s answer as his AI account’s reply.

3 Likes

GUYS!!! MY SPEEDOMETER ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

It’s a few degrees off, which I can fix, but IT WORKS!!!

4 Likes

Returning enchantment. Man I forgot about tridents, but I love them

3 Likes

All the information about the car probably isn’t needed on screen, it probably fits better in a select screen

4 Likes

Does anyone remember this? Saddest minecraft story ever.

7 Likes

Never forgotten. Always in our hearts, Minecrafter brothers and sisters. :saluting_face:

4 Likes

If you crit a player with an axe, it will disable their shield, at least on java, I don’t know about MCBE. But with how easy it is to craft shields and mainly using a trident, you probably won’t be able to do much unless you manage to get behind them somehow or throw it while they aren’t looking.

Tridents can be OP, especially against mobs and such, but pvp makes it a bit atrocious.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially when they don’t charge that fast and/or aren’t enchanted with the enchantment that makes the trident come back to you after throwing it (I forgot the name).

2 Likes