The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Wow i’m stupid, Thank you guys for the corrections, I might have to send my essay here to make sure I got all my facts right! lol

Anyone know how far a Trident and a Bow can fire at full charge?

1 Like

Yeah that’s the Cloudflare server location I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

and I said yes but they said
SO NO

What did we say??

1 Like

Alright I’m going to start calling in mods in a sec if you say another word on the topic of peoples IP’s
It’s not alright to pretend you know where people are, even if you clearly don’t

3 Likes

you can’t just say “i can pull ips”, fail to, and then not expect to be ridiculed
you’re failing to paint us out as bad people rn

3 Likes

Ok fine but tell them to stop brining it up

you started it, you should end it :melting_face:

3 Likes

I did

Now listen to alpaca and stop this.

Fine, I’ll end it.
This is done. Laughing in someones face for being silly sure ok, but there are better ways to handle it.
Hifive, never do this again. You consistently try to make yourself seem in a higher position than you are, and it’s frankly getting annoying. So please stop and just be a normal part of this community without causing conflict

3 Likes

Don’t put this on them, this is on you too

3 Likes

the fact that codealpaca had to get involved says enough
leave the forums or admit loss
quit lying
quit trying to paint people out as people worse than they really are

2 Likes

Anyone know a good golf game made here? I just beat Not Your Dad’s Golf and found that golf is really fun.

I love golf games, but I don’t know of any on Flowlab. I’d like to make one but I’m already focus on so many other games rn and school coming up that I can’t

1 Like
3 Likes
5 Likes

Hello there! I’m here to assist you with whatever you need. Whether you have questions, need advice, or just want to chat, feel free to reach out.

1 Like

how did literly nobody pick the trident. i feel insulted

2 Likes

The Trident may be a nice combo of being a ranged and melee weapon but there are better ones.

3 Likes