The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Actually, the skin is from the 1st game as Blasphemous 2 only released on the 24th of august this year. To my knowledge there wasn’t any Dead Cells stuff in Blasphemous 1.

5 Likes

Ah. I don’t know anything about that game so…

5 Likes

Yeah, it understandable.

4 Likes

If so then why does it look like a old game?

2 Likes

How do I set a global? I’m trying to save a value for my cursor concept.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m on iPad, so I can’t help you. Sorry.

3 Likes

Ok, so I have set the globals, the only problem is that they don’t save the animation.

2 Likes

I just came on and all of you guys are typing in other languages. That reminds me…I haven’t been on Duolingo for like…a month…should I be afraid?
Αυτό το πράσινο πουλί μας στοιχειώνει όλους

5 Likes

I’m fluent in both English and Latin and know a tad bit of Spanish.

5 Likes

Uh, now I’m afraid! Lol.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Peak perfection :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Entonces, si yo hablo Espanol, ¿hace que cuente, Paisley?

3 Likes

Same reason Flowlab games are all pixelated
It’s more affordable and easier to do for indie devs/studios

4 Likes

Flowlab series episode 4 should, and would have been out by now if it wasn’t for the dead spider whose body I picked up and discarded right in front of one of the Spider-Man figures I had on set in between filming.

Now I’m afraid that the 90’s Spider-Man animated series’ theme song’s lyrics, “Spider blood, spider blood, radioactive spider blood” will actually come true for my Spider-Man figures if I move them around the “soccer field” to make the stop-motion animation, because of the Spider-Men’s feet touching the part of the floor where the spider corpse used to be.

“Well why don’t you just move the filming location?” Bruh I was using the most available spot in the basement of my house and the spider just happened to have died there. Now that I think about it though, I could use the same carpet that the final battle of Flowlab movie 2 took place on, now that there isn’t a guest mattress covering it. But it’s not as clean as it was when I made Flowlab movie 2 and it really needs a vacuum. I have a really good vacuum, but I dunno if I can use it well enough… …But a small room carpet probably is much easier to vacuum than an entire wooden basement floor.

Figured it would get more views here.

6 Likes

Literally me right now.

7 Likes

Both? Both is good.

3 Likes

The endless struggle is real!

3 Likes

What do ya’ll think? I’m not a artist so please don’t be harsh. (This was made by me btw).

3 Likes