The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

A new game that I made

2 Likes

Pico 32

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not in Flowlab though (thanks for actually telling me what you want while selecting the Other option in a poll, no one else has done that for a poll I made I think)

1 Like

wrong.

2 Likes

Here is the color pallet

I forgor :skull:. I was thinking of Pico 8, which I believe you use(d). Thanks Jefferson Bobby.

1 Like

I have/had use(d) PICO 8

a nice play button for my game

4 Likes

and some early game play

2 Likes

4 Likes

sprite stacking does not need too mix with plain 2d :expressionless:

1 Like

? this is embers sprite, I jus posted it here forā€¦ I forgotā€¦

3 Likes

it does not need to mixā€¦

2 Likes

? what does that even mean

2 Likes

it does not look good when you mix sprite stack and non sprite stack

3 Likes

Tell that to ember?? Iā€™m still confusedā€¦

2 Likes

But I do agree, differing art styles often look bad.

3 Likes

@meburningslime
"Experience the unfolding of a dramatic tale with Minecraftā€™s Dungeons & Dragons DLC.

Along with an unlikely dragon ally, youā€™ll be immersed in a high-stakes, emotionally driven journey. Explore five iconic locations in the Forgotten Realms like Icewind Dale and Candlekeep, while battling Beholders, Mimics, Mind Flayers, and more.

Will you be a sneaky rogue, or a raging barbarian? Choose your class, upgrade your stats, and unlock classic spells like fireball and magic missile. Lead with battle or ace ability checks to escape sticky situations.

Prepare for an adventure!"

Requires the latest version of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (sold separately). TM & Ā©2020 Wizards of the Coast LLC."

I got this news on Discord since my channel is following the official Minecraft one.

3 Likes

My 3D printer is currently heating up and itā€™ll start printing.

I didnā€™t know what to do for my first print, and I still donā€™t know how to use Ultimaker Acura yet, so I found a file on Thingiverse for Target Master Peacemaker. A transformer that turns into a gun.

I wanted to try a smaller scale print so if it messes up, I wonā€™t be out much.

Also Iā€™m gonna experiment in color since I have a ton of filament from my 3D pen and it had a ton of different colored filament so Iā€™m gonna save it for my more mechanical pieces whereas any miniatures or solid prints Iā€™ll just paint.

Iā€™ll show you the results when itā€™s done.

5 Likes

I had to work on some things on it since it wasnā€™t printing right. The build plate had to be adjusted to fit the nozzle and I finally managed to get the feed working. Might be a bit before it can actually print anything.

3 Likes