The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

Not sure what size you plan to get, but I’m pretty sure they get exponentially more expensive for larger build plates. Mine is only like 200mm by 200mm or something like that. Around 8 inches width and length. So larger projects I have to print in pieces.
Not sure how you plan to order it, but I got mine on Amazon, and I haven’t seen any larger sizes except some $500 printers that were only like a couple inches larger.
I could be wrong, since I strictly was only looking for a Creality brand printer.

2 Likes

W[in]. This is very good and cool! Good luck with future prints. I hope I can print some 3D too if I get a printer someday.

2 Likes

This feature should be used more ngl

4 Likes
1 Like

lmao 0:07 to 0:13

3 Likes

dis be my fav song :rofl:

1 Like

Hi guys I’m on if that matters.

2 Likes

Thank You One Person Venom GIF - Thank You One Person Venom Venom Let There Be Carnage GIFs

3 Likes

Hello there Jefferson-bobby!

2 Likes

Dither. Please consider adding dither.

4 Likes

im already done

2 Likes

This song really makes you feel like you’re a small pink orb fighting a quasi-biblically accurate angel eyeball which shoots it’s blood at you in the middle of space in a game rated E for everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning! How’s everyone today?

1 Like

good

1 Like

good

1 Like
1 Like

Look at my once behavior. Totally normal:

Hehehe.

2 Likes

wtf :no_mouth:

Just mess around with the code for the behavior.

Yeah that’s how I did “Eldabyss Rendering” in my game AKA. the “pixel perfect” look. If you know how to touch up code at its root, Flowlab is limitless.

3 Likes