The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 4

I saw that. I enjoy the Forgotten Realms, and if it goes on sale or gets third partied I might buy it.

5 Likes

Being a game design major is unfairly fun. I am writing on the immersive story that is being told within a handful of video games.

5 Likes

Is anyone on?
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m here. Why do you ask?

me

1 Like

Can you play my game please?

oh and is there any thing i can do to make this game better?Flowlab Game Creator - invader blue

Wha- Wha- What? What is the objective? Why is the FPS so high? Why is the player so fast-moving? Which are the enemies? The gold or red?

Why arenā€™t you using emit blocks because they donā€™t use as much FPS as spawn blocks so if you want a less FPS intensive game remember this:

When making a trail or blood effect use emit blocks.

2 Likes

#1 all are enemies
#2 fps needs to be high
#3 the player is not moving fast enough (might just be bc iā€™ve played the game 100 times )

1 Like

Hello there everyone!

2 Likes

new gun im making (sneak peak)

4 Likes

what is that supost to mean?

Here is my Autobot, Targetmaster, Peacemaker that I finally finished printing. I had to print each piece individually instead of one file so it took a while, considering that a lot of the prints ended up becoming spaghetti because the build plate wasnā€™t aligned correctly.

I was quite surprised with the results and I canā€™t wait to start larger projects.

6 Likes

Nice bot! Iā€™ve been saving for a large 3-D printer. What filament did you use?

3 Likes

Headā€™s-Up

Iā€™ll be going to a massive tournament soon, so I need to spend more time training, meaning that I might not be able to be on for as long each day. Also, Iā€™ll be getting up atā€¦ too early in the morning for the tournament, which is on October 7th, so the only time Iā€™ll be on will have to be the evening.

Wish me luck!

I beat my older sister in randori today, hehehe.

3 Likes

Good luck, what type of tournament?

2 Likes

Itā€™s for Judo, a martial art Iā€™ve been practicing since I was young. Sadly, I had to quit for 3 years while covid took effect, but Iā€™m back.

I think itā€™s down in Lakewoodā€¦ Washington. Yeah.

2 Likes

I forgot what type of plastic it is, but I have the Ender 3 Pro and it uses standard 1.75mm filament.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the standard filament size for most PLA printers since most of my colored filament came from my 3D pen I got a while ago, which also fits for my printer.

I know different kinds of plastic require different nozzle temperatures, so you may want to pay attention to that, but most filament Iā€™ve been able to get have been the same.

1 Like