The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Thank you Deadly Smile, it is my favorite show

1 Like

I remember watching it when I was in 1st grade, but I didn’t understand the story so I never got hooked.

1 Like

yo you watch super sentai?!! :exploding_head: :100: epic

Hmm. Yeah, that makes sense. This one was the one Sentai series where people say the Power Rangers version is better.

1 Like

I used to watch power rangers when i was in grade one.

1 Like

I have only played three times and I’m already getting sub 50. I have no doubt with some optimization I could get sub 40.

2 Likes

What scores are you getting? What is “sub 50”?
I’d love to see a video of at least a 45 or something like that

1 Like

I can work on recording one in a moment, I am finishing up my first Crunch Time.

Completely free for a little while longer if anyone is interested

2 Likes

I have gotten extremely close to sub 45 but the stupid AI keeps sc.rewing me up. If there was no AI I could for sure do it with some grinding. I will admit though, it is more difficult than I anticipated. My closest so far is 47.

huh, that’s really weird, I’ll ask grazer about it. I’m driving near perfectly and only barely 47.9, with sub 47 close to and probably impossible. This is with absolutely 0 crashes and hitting the apex of every corner

1 Like

I doubt this matters, but do you know the refresh rate of your computer?

This was my run and it’s pretty clean, though I later got 47.86. But only a 47.5 seems just barely possible

1 Like

Hey how is everyone

1 Like

Yes but due to the randomized occupation some of the people could be pastors preist etc

4 Likes

I mean at one point one of them literally called himself Gabriel. It is a very messed up version of the biblical story. He spoke of telling lies to Mary, which either means that all of religion is a lie and it is worth nothing, or that this Gabriel figure just wants to pretend like he is in total control. Either way, a firmly Christian person would have their work cut out for them.

4 Likes

Good Morning BEAUTIFUL WORLD!

4 Likes

I think what maniac pumpkin is saying is that the intruder couldnt realy be fought physicaly, plus due to the psychological munipulation the intruder possess, meaning that whoever fights him would have to have a mind of steel and extreme willpower, and since the intruder can be fought physically he would have to be fought both mentaly and spiritually, unless if us humans came up with a sort of hollow knight, a vessel who would have no emotions for the intruder (or in hollow knight’s case the radiance) to take advantage of

3 Likes

By the way, I posted my first article on Crunch Time! I am already working on a second, although it will most likely not be completed today.

2 Likes

If im correct in certain religions its thought that demons would disguise themselves as angels and other holy entities

3 Likes

Anyways folks i just finished my hg zaku2 model