The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Oh yeah, at the first part. Never mind, lol. My memory is bad.

3 Likes

we’re already a 5th of the way to 6

2 Likes

too fast

3 Likes

Glorious people tend to post a lot in glorious topics.

2 Likes

Well, the community is growing!
… I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not.

1 Like

Hello. Not much people saw this topic, so I decided to show it here so it can get more attention.

What are your thoughts on how this could be used? Also I suggest reading through all the replies so you can maybe understand a bit more since a link to the testing game is in there.

3 Likes

I’ve heard it’s good but I’m worried there’s not enough content for a purchase.

3 Likes

Oh, trust me, there is DEFINITELY enough content for the price (not to mention it’s in early access and in development, which means more future updates). I have 90 hours in the game and have no plan on stopping anytime soon.

2 Likes

I have about 150 hours on Halo 5: Guardians as of now. Way more on Minecraft.

1 Like

The switch tells you how many hours you put into your games, apparently I have done 5698 hours on minecraft.

4 Likes

What.

1 Like

I think I have 4 or 500… I have another few hundred on the PC though.

Well maybe I could’ve read it wrong. I looked at the time and instantly went back to playing a millisecond after.

1 Like

Your Mother is going to kill you if she ever finds out, lol.

Nope, since those hours are normally me playing for 6 hours, taking a break, playing for 2 hours and then repeat. I’ve played minecraft on the switch since 2016 I think. But I have more gameplay on other devices too!

3 Likes

You should try to limit yourself. I’m trying to do only 3-4 hours a week right now.

I play only on the weekends now.

Dang, you’ve got a ton of free time. I have so many assignments that keep piling up that I barely get in 2 hours a day.

1 Like

All those hours were in my elementary years actually. Middle school doesn’t allow free time. And probably not high school or college either.

3 Likes

My job restricts anything that takes very much time.