Ok, i mean you have indie right?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Normaly the trick is to conserve objects

Any dr pepper fans here?

1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t know what the example that grazer made is, but I’ve seen @meburningslime do some cool things with darkness in our game Myopia that we made, and I think that method would still work for multiple people. I don’t know that for sure, nor do I know what he did well enough to explain it though so I’ll let him respond

2 Likes

Okay thanks!

1 Like

New game just dropped, hope you enjoy it :+1:

@B00T987 Hey it’s great that you’re trying to help out and all, but you don’t need to beg for the “Solution.” Help because it’s nice, I probably have 100+ solutions unmarked and idc. If you can help, fantastic! But trying to get something out of it just feels weird

2 Likes

Posting a random meme for no reason #28
Screenshot 2024-05-09 4.41.45 PM

1 Like

Yeah when I was younger I thought Terraria was a copy of Minecraft but 2D which is why I never got it until 2024.

3 Likes

Let me end the argument here.
When you said it wasn’t that complicated I misinterpreted it as you were saying that it’s not that hard to make any pixel art look good.

Which is why I said “you did”. Is that simpler now? I don’t know.
Also I didn’t really see it as an argument by the way, I was just trying to get you to understand what I meant. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just scrolling through the trending page and found someone getting destroyed :skull:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1016478914/

Time to blow your mind up.

:+1:

2 Likes

I personally prefer Minecraft over Terraria due to Minecraft’s building aspect, while Terraria’s building can be fun, I feel it’s a lot less intuitive and a lot more limited than Minecraft’s.

4 Likes

Also, Minecraft has tons more progression past getting diamonds.

2 Likes

The main issue I have with Minecraft’s progression is the lack of bosses, there’s currently only 2 in the game, I wish they added more, the same goes for structures, they often times feel a bit lacking.

3 Likes

do you play modded minecraft?