The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

Oh my gosh @sup3r87 has been summoned

1 Like

We have 36 minutes till submission

2 Likes

you should see my scratch games almost all are bad (besides the time i remade fnaf)

2 Likes

Finally installed the PlayStation app on my phone so I could share this pic I took in Spider-Man 2

2 Likes

image

2 Likes

Got chorline in my eyes and cant drink plastic glue to make things better
sad-troll

2 Likes

Chlorine?

3 Likes

@Blargh64 sorry for pinging you but do you have empty notebook I can use

and good morning everyone

No I’m using all of them now

1 Like

why is black panther villain inside viking and why is spider man emoting on dead person?

1 Like

sad

Well when I got new notebooks I offered you one and you said no. I don’t think you remember

1 Like

yeah I don’t remember that but it must have been when tbfabp 3 was in the making so I didn’t need it

1 Like

Anyone else have that one person in your life that won’t shut up even when you are clearly working?

2 Likes

I’m that person

2 Likes

Never speak to me again.
(Joking of course, I have fun talking to you.)

2 Likes

ocean night
Thoughts? I’ve been cooking this but it just feels kinda incomplete to me

5 Likes

I like it. if I were you I would make the moon have holes (if its the sun then I would make it orange with a orange-ish background)

1 Like

If that’s supposed to be a boat, you could make it into a sail boat to take up more roof with a sail.

2 Likes