The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

The moon does have holes, they’re very faint though
New Piskel (8)
@BeesyBee Sailboat version?

2 Likes

I like that version better cause it makes it more of the focus and the background really accents it. Or maybe i’m weird.

2 Likes

for some reason it looks like 2d Minecraft. still looks good though

1 Like

Okay, I made the detail on the moon a bit more prominent so I think it should be good now
New Piskel (9)

5 Likes

Oooo yeah I LIKE that. That’s COOL.

3 Likes

I love the stars, they match up with the moon very well. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

2 Likes

we watch Mr.beast video in science class

2 Likes

Lol, it’s a weird screenshot. Both the “black panther villain” and the “viking” are some of Kraven the Hunter’s soldiers. Spider-Man does look like he could be doing a backflip emote though lol.

2 Likes

…
image

1 Like

They are the same people.

1 Like

1 Like

Gained ultimate power.

2 Likes

i love the inspect tool

1 Like

Inspect is my best friend

1 Like

No. No chain. :link: :boom:


sorry…

I’ve started something terrible…

I need help with labels and stuff… I’m trying to make it so that there’s a list of text that shows whats happening to the side of the game except so they don’t overlap everytime a new piece of text pops up, it pushes the other ones down to make space for itself. I know this needs a list… I just don’t know how to use it.

3 Likes