The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

What do you think it’s for?

1 Like

that means you weren’t active for a long time

1 Like

Oh I never knew that.

1 Like

it thinks I wasn’t active for about 3 hours (that’s usually when they give it to you) you can also get it by leaving the site


leak!?!?!

randomly made object that i didnt make!?!?!?!!11/1!?!?!?!

2 Likes

what’s that name???

1 Like

image

1 Like

image

1 Like

I’m working on a new secret thing in Cosmic Stranded. Now I just have to find a way to make sure @DWGAMEMASTER doesn’t find it…

3 Likes

Use a username filter to break the game if DW goes on, -until the update is over, that is.

2 Likes

Maybe.

2 Likes

dont worry i wont leak nothing

1 Like

But your still gonna look at it, aren’t you?lol it’s fine

1 Like

i only use my powers to place gooofy ahh objects into the game

2 Likes

Might as well check it out in the game editor anyway because it’s pretty cool

2 Likes

Remember when you datamined Playtime World and I tried to get you with the “NO CHEATING” trick? Good times

1 Like

ah yes, way back in the good ol days

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did you see the cool new update

2 Likes