The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

no i was too busy inserting dead memes
Right Ear The Bible (Chinese), Left Ear Mozart (2x Speed) 10 Hours (youtube.com)

3 Likes

go check it out the icon for it looks like an angry emoji I wanna see your thoughts

2 Likes

so @DWGAMEMASTER, have you seen it yet?

1 Like

yup! i found it!
image

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Although the update is pretty cool right?

1 Like

haha yeh

1 Like

It is canonical that the pilot of the ship in Cosmic Stranded wears a cloak and has dark glowing eyes. But they only happen to look like this every December 2nd at 10:00 PM.

1 Like

Also this song is banger, try to change my mind

1 Like

i dont know bout that one

The Amalgam one? But it’s the best Undertale song…

1 Like

wait till you hear stronger monsters

1 Like

I like it but Amalgam is just better in my opinion.
I also hate how the shop music is that one Undertale song that almost everyone uses but have no idea where it’s from.

(STOP CALLING THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER QUEEN THE MR BEAST SONG, INTERNET!!!)

3 Likes

hello…

2 Likes

:anger: :rage:
GRRRR waiuhgiouqwhds suwhwnefue

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

cloud who the heck is that

1 Like

I thought you made it lol. Probably a joke DW did then

2 Likes