The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

oh lol

1 Like

Did you see the Undertale x pizza tower video I saw and put here

2 Likes

not yet

2 Likes

Here, Adam it’s just a song though but the art looks awesome right

2 Likes

I guess

1 Like

what do you mean by ā€œI guessā€ that art is way better than you and me will ever make

3 Likes

I’m not saying its bad I’m just saying that I saw better things

like what?

1 Like

you know…

…know what?

1 Like

Pokemon or smthn…

1 Like

… why do you look like that?

1 Like

ā€œenter disintegrate emoji hereā€

Seriously, why do you look like that?

1 Like

why do you look like that

Why is your physical appearance slightly more different than normal?

1 Like

shut up please

Why do you look like that?

1 Like

shut up

Why do you look like that?

1 Like