The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

shut up

Why do you look like that?

1 Like

shut up

No but actually why do you look like that?

1 Like

shut up

Seriously though like why do you look like that?

1 Like

shut up

music is fire

1 Like

ok I’ll stop asking why you look like that

1 Like

We should use it for a secret boss in Rumble Spire

1 Like

SHSHHSHSHSHSHSHS THERE IS NO SECRET BOSS SSHSHSHHSHSH

1 Like

and even if there was we need permition

Then ask please because comments are disabled on this school laptop

1 Like

I cant because my phone

is broken

true true i’ll try to ask them when I get my laptop fixed then

1 Like

hey do you have a proxy I can use while using a proxy

astroid.wtf

doesn’t work

i forgot proxies don’t work inside proxies