The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

some do

but I don’t have any

what the heck are you guys talking about?

proxies

What are those, proximities?

1 Like

proxies are a type of thing used more commonly to unblock things.
Example:
image


Basically it’s like putting Google inside of Google. And the Google inside of the Google you’re using is a different type of Google that’s not the Google that your admins are using to block things so that Google in the Google has everything unblocked.

1 Like

I hope you guys understood what I said in the bottom lol

1 Like

Kinda, btw want to test out my new game? the second level is still W.I.P., though it it works still.

sure.

@Lively_Frown who the heck is this?????????

@Blargh64 YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO YOUNG MAN

Why are you making a new account to just have me panic, trying to code this thing I want in Cosmic Stranded is already enough

If I made another account I would be kicked out of my own. you know that

Ok, here it is: Flowlab Game Creator - Dungeon crawler ultimate

no because you can use multiple flowlab accounts using proxies, i know this from experience when i used @Wessel_Bellwether and @2DSFan

wait how? if I knew that then the @Deadly_Stars-Ai incident would’ve never happend

AHH!!! You’re @Wessel_Bellwether?!?!

1 Like

Yeah I told everyone that like in OTC 4 it was to hint at my next game which was a survival game but it got cancelled

1 Like

yeah… but that wasn’t me. It must be you

who else would it have been