The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

idk because i didn’t do it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm… that’s suspicious

Oh shoot maybe I did because it was made last year lol. Maybe it was a joke account that I forgot about.

I’m always right :muscle:

1 Like

Wrong

bet. tell me a time where I was wrong (future answers only)

what the hell are future answers

tell me a time in the future I was wrong

but I can’t time travel lol

ok. just say past times where I wrong

Logic Gates… uhh… i dont remember i kind of really don’t care about those times…

haha. you failed to name one time I was wrong, which proves I’m always right :muscle:

I literally proved one time lol

anyways wanna call and work on game

no because i’m not supposed to make games right now

also name one time i’m wrong

I have never worked on logic gates so no

Yeah but they’re pretty simple.

That one time last year where you thought a April fools theory was real. the problem is that you wouldn’t say that you were wrong lol

well I’m sorry if I don’t understand “dxwb” and plus I barely code

What was the april fools theory about again