The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 5

No they are actually easy. Like anyone can guess what an “AND” logic gate needs to output a positive.
image

:dotted_line_face:

No but seriously

wait didn’t you teach me how to use them? I guess I forgot

1 Like

Also why didn’t Peppino just super jump to the top of the tower again? That was something I’ve heard on the internet

pizza face is moon and peppino is God

Yeah I think, I have a faint memory of me teaching you those

Ohh shoot I remember that. Honestly yeah that was pretty stupid of me

do you really think peppino could jump that high. there’s a height limit to his jump you gum chewing idiot

1 Like

No I didn’t think that, I literally said that I saw it on the internet but I was just asking you that because my small pea-brain cannot hold most of the knowledge I was given from Pizza Tower.

I mean the noise could do that because he uses a jet pack

1 Like

but its not humanly possible (not even in pizza tower) to jump that high

1 Like

I’m just a giant pizza tower-pvz-sonic nerd ig

1 Like

@Blargh64 have you tried out my game yet?

he is slep

no I was getting ready for bed

Cannot play, it’s VERY laggy for me.

image
is your favorite character

1 Like

very derpy :+1:

Sorry, which level was laggy?