It’s a new project I’ve been working on for some time. It is made in Unity, not Flowlab. Interestingly, I have found out that the visual scripting graphs in Unity are quite easy to learn because of their similarities with Flowlab’s visual language.
3 Likes
Yeah. Once you get to know the flowlab coding, other languages and formats are much easier to comprehend.
2 Likes
Agreed, I’m trying to learn more of Java as well
2 Likes
Heh, good luck with that. I have studied multiple coding languages and I can tell you, Java isn’t all the easiest.
2 Likes
Is it usual that I do not understand this video?
Man I CANNOT wait for October 276th and October 127th!!!
And today is only October 32nd!
2 Likes
Breh.
if you search it up I just counted the days in-between my birthday and July 4th
Oh, lol. I guess I can’t wait for October 273rd then.
2 Likes
July 1st?
Yes.
1 Like
ohh I just checked your description
1 Like
No, its alway september. Cant wait for september 900
boo
boo
boo
I was born on september, miku boy and “patric star”
Hello, I’ve been working on my game.
1 Like
