The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

also yes. I am a portal nerd.

1 Like

I’m just the guy who was bored enough to watch 12 hours worth of videos about the game’s lore

4 Likes

What is your favorite ending song

i also did that.

1 Like

want you gone, but still alive is a good one as well.

1 Like

Mine is

Spoilers if you haven't played

Want you gone

1 Like

Yeah

Has anyone played Just Shapes and Beats

1 Like

I really want to. anyway, I gotta get ready for bed.

I played and beat portal 2 in co-op mode. I’ve tried both in single player and couldn’t so i gave up.

6 Likes

have any of you played the prologue of the dlcs in pokemon scarlet and violet?

I’ve only seen my aunt play it a year ago

2 Likes

Me and bro having battle on miku


(He is really nice, he just uses miku to ā€œtriggerā€ me)

welp, good night guys!!!

I beat both + GIANT SPOILER DON’T CLICK THE BLUR IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW The 6th test in coop

But there is technically an amiibo song you just need shovel knight amiibo

I just used my Splatoon amiibos

Just got off of undertale rn, fantastic game, my friend was watching me play too which made it even funner. I even beat undying first try! I still haven’t died my entire time playing.

3 Likes

I beat (don’t click the spoiler if you haven’t gotten it) yet pacifist and I couldn’t beat genocide it’s too hard

:+1: but you still need to get a full legends limited team.

1 Like