The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

I’m still at like heatland I think it was called? something like that. I JUST beat undying.

2 Likes

Yeah I beat it a while back

1 Like

Dragon ball daima episode 18 broke the internet
Dragon ball breaking the internet for the second time since ultra instinct

What route are you on

Guys the creators of risk of rain couldn’t design some achievement icons
Screenshot 2025-02-16 10.32.57 PM

1 Like

neutral.

1 Like

pepi

hello there peoples!!!

Screenshot_20250217-094528_YouTube

1 Like

is that cat yours???

No mine died :frowning:

1 Like

aw, your poor cat, what was its name?

1 Like

Goku

1 Like

honestly doesn’t surprise me.

1 Like

download
@Deadly_Stars I think you’ll find this sorta funny.

1 Like

And i took that literally

1 Like

what do you mean??? oh wait…

my sanity still doesn’t exist.

A

2 Likes

B

2 Likes