The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

C

1 Like

D

2 Likes

E

2 Likes

F

2 Likes

G

2 Likes

H.

1 Like

(I was just playing sonic flow’d up legacy, and I found the FFUN IS INFINITE secret by going into the code.

1 Like

I

1 Like

(fun is infini-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ite)

1 Like

wanna see something tf2 related???

I like posting these random animations

“You are dead. No big surprise.”
-sandvich

1 Like

“I am most dangerous man!”
heavy weapons guy.

1 Like
2 Likes

don’t mind me, just reading through OTC 4.

Gulp. Dont read my post :frowning:

I have been reading your posts, and all I can say is this:
vegeta-anger

1 Like

I found dj1 posting this


I have no words

2 Likes

Hue hue hue

2 Likes

Me too :frowning:

1 Like

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue heu hue hue hue hue hue.

1 Like