The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

image

1 Like

I remember this, a bunch of people kept typing that together

2 Likes

I’ve also found a few of your posts.

1 Like

oh-no.

2 Likes

image
and one of @Teaslee’s

4 Likes

Screenshot 2025-02-17 12.10.52 PM

3 Likes

bro, what :joy: when did I say that

3 Likes

Honestly i dont remember half of the post i made in otc 4


also, here’s a @BeesyBee one as well

2 Likes


one of your first posts

3 Likes

image

1 Like

I swear, I feel like half the posts on otc 7 are just going to be past OTC posts

1 Like

My very first post was somewhere in otc 2

image0-1

2 Likes

download

1 Like

d6f421c98a5c028338b75f497cc837a0f194c4b8_2_451x499

2 Likes

image

3 Likes

I DID NOT POST THAT
HIDEOUSTHING

1 Like

yes you did. (sorry to make you mad)

1 Like

Which post

1 Like