The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

OTC 4 in august 2023.
near the 800 posts mark

2 Likes

post 818 to be exact.

1 Like

its gone, feel free to delete that picture

2 Likes

I shall not. it will be saved to my downloads forever. (joking… or am I?)

1 Like

š̴̨̺̑̾̀̈̚ǘ̴͉̳͐̃̽̉͐̿͐͊͂̓͛͘ŗ̷̭͉̟̟̝͔̜̺͓͇̮̄̃͌̍ë̷̡̢̢̳̘̭̼̪̝͕̳͉̣̘̯̑̑̽͌̀̈́̔͐̍̀̕͠.̵̮͉͓̟̉̈́̈́̿͌̓̕ ̷̡̧̖͖͔͓̭̦̘̦̹̠̍͑̉̒͜ơ̵̡̡̢̯̣̳̗̞̥̝̭̹̹͋͌̐̾̆̽̀͠͠͝ͅͅk̵̼̮͈̬̫̝̖̘̦͆͋̇̊͋

2 Likes

what?

1 Like

How did he know?

3 Likes


its not responding, help

1 Like

should I Google translate engrish?

1 Like
2 Likes

left 4 dead is funny at times.

1 Like

grazer meme
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6hNJctJgVz/

1 Like
1 Like

Everyone is asking if there is going to be a risk of rain, but no one is asking HOW the risk of rain is. Well if one person has a risk of rain, you can have a risk of rain too,

2 Likes
1 Like

meme approved

2 Likes

I think I found grazers arch-nemesis
grazers arch nemesis

2 Likes


1 Like
1 Like