The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

image darn you extrez

@pixelknife31 Yeah, this guy right here

3 Likes

yeah, I do that at times, look (or snoop) through the files.

I realized that the things that are different about the fake and real cat pfps are that

  • the real ones are tilted
  • the real ones drool.

I look through game files for modding

2 Likes

only for it to not save.

2 Likes

3 Likes

is that a mega Gengar pfp?

1 Like

yeah

image

1 Like
1 Like

I see @BeesyBee is online. hi!!!

2 Likes

I remember posted this but i have no clue why.

1 Like

Hi lol how are you.

1 Like

probably because Mario movie

2 Likes

I’m existing lol. (I rarely post lol in my posts, but when I do, it can be cringe at times. it reminds me of when I was 7)

2 Likes

welp, I gotta go get ready to eat foob (food). bye for a little while!!!

2 Likes

I love using lol just because i sound so serious otherwise.

3 Likes

:ninja:'s called me the drink.

1 Like