The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

hue hue hue hue hue

1 Like

I forgot the last one, ok? :pensive:

Chad Kroeger - Hero ft. Josey Scott (Official Video)

I feel so cold and hot at the same time.
I can barely walk or see.
I think im lssj broly!1

bro, that’s actually pretty sad.

1 Like

honestly I learn to cope :+1:

DBS broly is so OP fr fr

Bro answered the wrong question
image

1 Like

who excited for the last season of demon slayer :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

image

not me

HOW ARE THEY ON THE LAST ONE ALREADY??? like seriously, HOW???

1 Like

bruh its been almost 6 years since tanjiro got attacked and almost died from the hot orange demon lady with deadly speed force bouncy balls and a guy with red clickbait arrows for weapons. The manga started in 2014 and ended in 2020.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the series since 2020, and I’ve never read the manga. the yokai watch manga is over now, btw.

1 Like

thanks for the alt idea john

2 Likes

What is demon slayer? An anime?

2 Likes

yes, demon slayer is one of THE BEST animes currently.