The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

download
tanks a lot.

1 Like

the canon fight

file (12)

6 Likes

3 Likes

hi @Jefferson-Bobby!!! sorry for pinging you.

You have summoned me.
Also I don’t care about the ping

1 Like

ok good to know.
how do I get it back to normal???

Screenshot 2025-02-17 10.51.46 PM
oh God yamcha

1 Like

image
DONT YOU LECTURE ME WITH YOUR $30 HAIRCUT, GOKU DIES!
that was the original! dragon ball made so many memes

Screenshot 2025-02-18 8.04.34 AM
guess what this is going to be for!!!

1 Like

chaos emerald

It looks like a collectable?

wrong. you’ll have to wait and see.

Putting it sideways makes it look like a bullet

1 Like

maybe, maybe not.
I have no idea what to use it for just yet

1 Like

image
the finished product!!!

1 Like

that’s cool

Gray diamond?

The secret to unparalleled powers beyond understandings

1 Like

gradient diamond bullet. NO YOU CAN’T EAT IT.