The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

aww man

1 Like

Sr, ate already.

1 Like

So it is a bullet!

this is me rn
image

2 Likes

I finally figured out how to use the spin behavior!!!

2 Likes

Screenshot 2025-02-18 9.21.08 AM

1 Like

giphy

how did you do that???

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Shape and Value are my boys.

2 Likes

Im going to skin you alive with my grandfathers toenail then throw you into a sanbox full of salt

2 Likes

ok, that’s going into ooc.

please don’t. I like living.

That escalated rather quick

that’s what I’m saying.
mmm
you shouldve said that when extrez started demanding that we buy eldabyss.

1 Like

Was that in this OTC? If it wasn’t, I don’t think I was there for that.

it was last OTC I think.

1 Like

Yeah that’s starting to ring a bell.


oh no.

1 Like

oh, hi @Teaslee. I set this topic to watching.

2 Likes