Maybe I cant say
but I mean I don’t think so, you are just a level A dragon ball hater >:(

overpowered is bad?
I also got the full Dragon ball super: SUPER HERO movie in dub!
Really depends. I’d say Uke is generally better earlier game and on survivors with bad AOE, while Polylute is better for later game and survivors with access to good AOE.
yes, game no fun
That’s why dbs sparking zero isn’t fun to play against beast Gohan or mui goku
I bet those mods are weak
There’s also Benthic Bloom, which slowly converts all your items to legendaries, which might seem overpowered at first, until you realize how essential common and uncommon items are.
Still no fun, needs to be middle class
I bet those mods are average strengthed
No they aren’t, most are side grades and three s.uck for most circumstances.
I meant some of them.
I mean usually Kakarot in games is sometimes OP but that’s because of the
“BUT CAN HE BEAT GOKU”
meme for those FAKE db fans
Not to mention a void cradle is 50 credits
What’s the best ror2 item?
It’s not the best but I like finding the rusty key because then I can find it’s chest or whatever and get a really cool item
I am so close to unlocking engineer!!!
No??? It’s 50% Health, which I guess is bad in Eclipse 8, but normally is completely fine.
I only have Commando, Huntress, Bandit, and Mul-T unlocked… ![]()
(I don’t like grinding on games too much)
ATG. It’s just a straight up good item that stacks well and is always useful.
Loader is really easy to get, you just have to destroy the Vulture eggs on Siren’s Call and it’ll spawn a boss which you can defeat to unlock Loader and also get a free legendary item.