The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

Dragon ball fighter z is probably the best 2d fighting game imo
image
if you ever seen gameplay you’ll understand

in my opinion its gotta be the resonance disk. my favorite equipment is either sawmerang or ocular hud.

Now I don’t know what to get
image

Now, this one may not be the BEST dragon ball game (personally, I thought it was pretty neat, especially since it’s forgotten because it’s on the DS) but has anyone else actually played

Attack of the Saiyans? PS it takes place in the

Vegeta saga

1 Like

another ds game for db is “Infinite fusion”
where you could fuse any dragon ball character and fight with them

1 Like

is the boss this thing?
image
it ruined one of my runs before by spawning out of nowhere, but then I learned it was because bosses become common enemies in the harder difficulties

2 Likes

You think that should be remade?

1 Like

honestly it would be fun to see a sparking zero version of that game so yeah

Screenshot 2025-02-14 9.30.14 AM
has anyone played this game

no

it is gbc game its fun

I was thinking of getting a Wii to find any db games on there

and to play Mario galaxy ofc!

I’ve fought the solus control unit.

I also am getting a ps2 and Xbox 360, I’ll see if I can get any db games on there (maybe XenoVerse?)

I have a Wii. well, my grandpa and grandma do.

ok

Cool.
Honestly, I don’t think I can explain this one very well, but the one I mentioned is 2d Rpg and has that take-turns battle type thing (I have no idea what I’m saying)

1 Like

we love xbox 360

I also have wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii