The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

Turn-based battles? I love those!

oh yeah I know

ehhh.
i mean if its done well

1 Like

DB legends is turned base (kinda)

I was playing ror and i got miner and bandit

1 Like

we love bandit

1 Like

The backstab mechanic is funny

1 Like

you can both attack at the same time but if one person gets a combo in then its basically turned base

who’s we?

uhhh me and DW (and the people who like bandit in the ror2 community)

My favorite battle system is the one Yokai Watch has

I like mul t for his multiple weapons roster

I just find it fun, although in reality it kind of isn’t

he speak for himself

I HATE MUL-T

HE IS TOO SLOW

Anyone here played any db game?
The ones I played are REALLY good honestly.

I played 10 seconds of a dragon ball GBA game on my bootleg Nintendo switch once

No, The Alloy Worship Unit is exclusive to Siren’s Call, a regular solus control unit probably spawned on you

3 Likes

that can be fixed using Paul’s goat hoof

1 Like

go