oh I just searched up “big robot circle thingy from risk of rain 2” and that popped up but I am positive that it was called the alloy worship unit
And red whip
Energy drink my beloved
nope nothing helps ![]()
bandit cooler faster ![]()
Captain is one of the best support units
oreo
oreo
oreo
eroe
(lyrics to Kakarot vs Broly)
Rhythm example
It actually is! Some drawbacks though include areas with battles are like a cave in pokemon (every step you take leads to one) and the beginning can get confusing, but you’ll enjoy it more when you learn about it.
I meant if the game does it well
not all of the games
that too. Paul’s goat hoof, energy drink, and hopoo feather= fast movement for MUL–T
Yes
the walk animation is so cool!
People always ask me, why the call me the drink? Well, here’s what happened. Basically, I came back from the future. And Frieza was waiting for me
And this
said
btw
spoiler about the game
Broly is a boss

does anyone recognize this picture
You think you the drink boy? You’re not even the cup (Grrra) This guys got a middle part (Grrra) With a low taper fade, fade, fade
This bro’s the drink This bro liquidity He can’t be a solid
change the world, my final message. goodbye (slowly ceases to exist for a second)

has anyone played this game (other than Adam)

how about this game?
no. beans