50% participation??? What’s the passing grade where you live? If it’s 50% participation then that seems quite easy.
Here grading is entirely based off tests.
high school is no joke.
How much is a C in percent?
about like 70%. also I was exaggerating. its more like 20% participation.
they love pizza tower
Damn! If the passing grade is so high, then why do so many americans seem to be stupid?
I don’t know if it changes in high school but I’m in middle school and it is definitely not like that
I know me and Calvin are in totally different states but I don’t think what he is saying is accurate
it sorta does, but it also doesn’t. I’m just going off of what I’ve realized.

“smart”
failing science
something isn’t checking out here
I was also getting bullied, and I wasn’t doing my best. I’m doing my best now, and I’m trying to turn my grades around.
also, very funny braden, very funny.
Good job ![]()
Science is one of my favorite subjects tbh because there’s so much variety
Why were you lying about how large of a part participation was?
goes hard
science is also my favorite subject.

I’m sorry for lying about the participation. anyway, l made a bad recolor of one of the default sprites, but soon I’m going to change it to look more original.
yeah, I love mk2
You think I’m joking…