The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

There is actually very little research into that

images (23)

My Project3-3-2025_12-32-09

GOGETA VS BROLY (JAPANESE AUDIO 1080P HD) on Make a GIF
Gogeta Vs Broly Full Fight | Dragon Ball Super Broly | HD | on Make a GIF
Dragon Ball Super Broly Broly GIF - Dragon Ball Super Broly Broly Gogeta -  Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Gogeta vs Broly, one of the best anime movie fights ever.

I cant see what you posted.

ok,
that’s sad
72b1335f0212ee448d5800c5b8a497be

If you like that, look at this. (basically the fight with different music over it)

1 Like

Yo I listen to this already!

1 Like

its peak

1 Like

Always gives me goosebumps when I watch the video

1 Like

Are you stupid? A googolplex is just a straight up number. A number is not a shape. Also, what research is there to be done into a simple large number lmao?

2 Likes

hi pug! also, yeah, a googolplex is just a number.

Bro calm down. He ain’t doing any damage

@paisleypug Also, Jb303044 meant googolhedron

1 Like

Tetrahedron, Icosahedron, Polyhedron.

Didn’t feel smarter at all.

Ah. Still, that’s just a shape with a lot of edges. Essentially just a sphere. Not much if any research to be done on that.

1 Like

Still, be careful. Ain’t nothing solved when you start with “are you stupid”. (just a word of advice, no harm, nothing)

I am doing my best to fix the mixels.

1 Like