The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

Here’s a case I’m sure you’ll like

yay

Hey ShmingDings I have a question,

have you ever used the fill tool?

Absolutely disgusting, Miku looks like nothing of the sort. This is clearly an impostor.

I didn’t expect to see this much
download
in just an hour lol. anyway,
Screenshot 2025-02-02 9.25.36 AM

no Miku always looked like that

there are like hundreds of songs that include her complaining about her long hair

what’s long hair?

also just leave me alone I hate talking to you about Miku, whenever we talk about Miku together you make me want to tear you apart and leave your corpse rotting in a ditch

1 Like

is this actually honest?

I didn’t even slander Miku this time tho

How’d this happen from a case I made :confused:

I use what I make :\

I know but whenever I talk to you about Miku it just angers me to the point where I’d just fall asleep forever and go to the place my old Goldfish lives

You slandering Miku all the time has ruined it for me, just let me enjoy what I like
Whatever you say about her that isn’t positive just gets on my nerves

1 Like

What? When did we ever mention you?
You aren’t here when this happens but there are a couple of times where we gang up on Adam for slandering Miku

but I didn’t slander or say anything negative about it.

it wasn’t really positive either

yeah but still not negative
I just said she looked like that.